Pictured: a loooooong overdue haircut.
- Now that I have a kid, I’m more interested than ever in living with less stuff, so I enjoyed this blog post on encouraging children to live simply. I love (and practice!) #3.
- Have you tried this spice? My answer: No, but I really want to.
- For all the Ina Garten fans out there, this will make you laugh.
- Why you should never heckle a comedian. Spoiler alert: this is great and you should watch it.
Creamy, dreamy scrambled eggs for a homemade Sunday brunch.
Here’s a nice supersized clickable list for your pleasure. Because it’s Thanksgiving week and I’m feeling especially generous. And because I’m finding it somewhat difficult to get back into the whole blogging game and a “click on these” post is the easiest gateway into getting back in the saddle. And because…why not?
- Do you want to laugh? This’ll do the trick. And if you have a few extra minutes, see here for even more hilarity. Some of these had me dying.
- The 4-year old who loved CVS so much, her birthday party was inspired by the drugstore. Cute.
- Have you heard of Masterclass? I’m so intrigued by it. Here’s what happens when an accomplished writer takes a Masterclass from James Paterson.
- I’m pretty much obsessed with Frank’s Red Hot right now, so these buffalo chicken bowls are calling out to me.
Happy (long) weekend!
I wasn’t going to post anything this week, but there were some great links I came across these past couple of weeks and I just had to share. Enjoy!
- This was circulating on Facebook a couple of weeks ago. I still can’t watch it without laughing/being disgusted/feeling somewhat ashamed for watching this as many times as I have.
Have a very happy weekend!