Creamy, dreamy scrambled eggs for a homemade Sunday brunch.
Here’s a nice supersized clickable list for your pleasure. Because it’s Thanksgiving week and I’m feeling especially generous. And because I’m finding it somewhat difficult to get back into the whole blogging game and a “click on these” post is the easiest gateway into getting back in the saddle. And because…why not?
- Do you want to laugh? This’ll do the trick. And if you have a few extra minutes, see here for even more hilarity. Some of these had me dying.
- Absurdly easy chocolate fudge. It looks amazing.
- What makes someone creepy? The Lonely Island gif on the bottom of the post hits it right on the nose!
- The 4-year old who loved CVS so much, her birthday party was inspired by the drugstore. Cute.
- Here’s a great list of the 60 most useful websites.
- Have you heard of Masterclass? I’m so intrigued by it. Here’s what happens when an accomplished writer takes a Masterclass from James Paterson.
- I’m pretty much obsessed with Frank’s Red Hot right now, so these buffalo chicken bowls are calling out to me.
- The sad and incredible story of a a man who was found after over a year of being lost at sea.
- The Norwegian secret to enjoying a long and cold winter.
Happy (long) weekend!