- The photo above was taken by Bob who wrote this story on the resurgence of smaller, more humble 5Pointz (now in Brooklyn), a famous graffiti yard that was whitewashed two years ago (much to the dismay of many New Yorkers).
- Saved by the Bell fan? You need this in your life.
- What it feels like to be in sensory-deprivation tank.
- Put these well-reviewed books on your reading list.
- Delicious and healthy nachos for dinner; who knew there was such a thing? And it tastes amazing. Bob and I loved it.
- What to cook when you don’t want to cook anything.
- What people in 1900 thought 2000 would look like. Fascinating! And some of it isn’t too far off.