- Need something quick to read? Try any one of these 50 short novels.
- Fascinating: How cultures around the world approach parenting. (“In Japan, where Gross-Loh lives part of the year, she lets her 4-year-old daughter run errands with her 7-year-old sister and 11-year-old brother — without parental supervision. Her kids don’t hesitate to take the Tokyo subways by themselves and walk on busy streets alone, just like their Japanese peers”)
- Don’t throw away banana or orange peels.
- 10 of the best drugstore beauty buys, as told by a former department store makeup saleswoman.
- This little girl doesn’t want her baby brother to grow up. Ugh, such adorableness here. Such FEELS!