- Billy Eichner asks New Yorkers, “Would you have sex with Paul Rudd for $1?“. So so funny.
- Attempted Heidi’s saag paneer last week week for dinner and it was wonderful. I subbed the spice mix with my own homemade garam masala (basically a dried mix of cumin, chili powder, nutmeg, cinnamon, coriander and cloves) and made my own buttermilk (easy how-to here), and it was still incredibly tasty and an easy meal for a weeknight. And since I’m on the topic of weeknight dinners, this 5-ingredient enchilada casserole also needs to be made very soon.
- What matters more: exercise or diet?
- The paradise that no one is going to.
- And a cute animal video to end on a high note: the most affectionate red fox snuggles with her buddy and it will totally make your day.