the office

the office

I just started watching The Office on Netflix and I now get this whole Jim and Pam fandom. Love them.

Oh and I also just finished the episode in season 3 when Michael wore a women’s suit. I could not stop laughing!

Happy weekend!

——–

• A cute and casual updo.
  • Fellow glasses-wearers, you’ll appreciate this.
  • I’ve seen some cool resumes before, but this takes the cake.
  • Make your home feel even homier.

11 responses to “the office”

1. Gloria says:

That Amazon resume made me laugh – very creative!

2. I love the office, it is one of my favourite shows! Enjoy!!

3. Laura says:

I love Jake Johnson too! Hilarious. Also, LOVE the Office. I think it’s definitely time for the end of the series, but I am sad about it. I should re-watch the old seasons on Netflix!

4. Lena says:

Phildub is awesome, but the decorating tips are much needed as we redo our living room!

5. I’ve never watched it either. HaHa Sounds really good! Have a great weekend Jillian.

6. angela says:

Great links! I did not know people created resume through Amazon. Interesting.
    Love the decorations idea in the link.

7. Alli says:

I love The Office, I can’t believe it’ s coming to an end.

8. ashley says:

Jim and Pam might be my favorite romance from any show, ever.

And Jake Johnson ftw!!! Who doesn’t love that guy?

9. Jessica says:

I’m actually looking for a new Comedy Series to watch! Good thing I stumbled on your blog.
    I shall start watching The Office. :)

OH MAN. that episode is the best! the label of mysterious….rewinding the episode to see why you didn’t notice before…daryl’s reaction. “it’s been a confusing day…i accidentally cross-dressed”. so much good. AND WELCOME. the office is AMAZING. pure gold. i have been a hard core super fan since the first season and i a dealing with some serious feelings about it ending. there will be ugly cries and all those things. and every summer, because the show is so classic and so funny, i rewatch the whole series, starting with the first season. whew – can you tell i’m obsessed? welcome, enjoy. season 4 and season 8 are a little blah, but even in those seasons there are some timeless moments. enjoy!

• Jillian says:

The “mysterious” thing is that the buttons are on the wrong side of the jacket! Hahaha! So great. Yes, omg, you totally are a hardcore super fan. But it is definitely one of those shows you can watch over and over again and not get sick of. I kind of feel that way with Seinfeld and Friends too. Thanks for the welcome!!! I’m on season 5 now. I’m burning right through ’em.