I know a lot of people go mad for Ladurée macarons, but I’m really loving the flavors over at Macaron Parlour in the East Village. I tried a few, including the s’mores and the candied bacon, but it’s the honey & cognac that makes me weak in the knees. Last night, I told Bob that we absolutely needed to treat ourselves asap, as my cravings for sweets this week have been out of control. We’re nowhere near this place and it’ll end up being something completely out of the way for us this weekend, but this what you do for the things you love. Sacrifices, people.
Hope you have a happy weekend!
- East Coast, brace yourselves.
- Each of these incredible celebrity photographs tell a story.
- Parenting lessons from around the world . Even as a non-parent, I found this so interesting.
- Is this supposed to be the Big Mac’s secret sauce? Because if so, then YES.
- Be happy you don’t live in any of these.