You know when you’re reading a book and come across a sentence or paragraph that provokes you in such a way that you read it 2, 3, 4 times, then bookmark it, then read it again to be sure that you’re fully understanding it, then marvel at how the metaphors get so good under your skin and how wonderfully accurate it is to explain a book as having ‘texture’ and ‘pores’ and “life under the glass”? Yeah, that.
(Apologies for the exhausting run-on)
- You have to see this Scotch tape photography. I can’t look away.
- Dinners for when you’re low on time.
- “Pictures of people who mock me“, a social experiment.
- Crunchy sweet potato chips chicken – on it!
- Hilariously awkward couples photos.
- Such a clever idea for a tv.