you’ve been running through my mind all day

Marathon-watching Ally McBeal is making me wish for hallucinations of Al Green singing to me.
And for Robert Downey Jr. as my yummy lawyer boyfriend.
A random woman stopped me and gave me advice on how to make my day better (she said she could tell I was in foul mood).
It’s true, I was in a mood. Grand Central during rush hour will do that to person.
Watching people argue on Facebook is funny.
$1 books make me happy. So does new nail polish.
I could go a few more lines, but I’ll stop right here.

16 responses to “you’ve been running through my mind all day”

1. I feel an Ally McBeal marathon coming on this weekend! I love the fact that you had some random stop you to tell you how to make your day better, I thought that kind of thing only happened in London. What did she tell you to do?

• Jillian says:

Haha! That’s a good question because I can’t really answer it. I had NO CLUE what she was talking about. Something about people in my life and other random stuff? I don’t know…it was crowded, I was hot and she didn’t make any sense. I smiled and said ‘thank you’ anyway!

And yes to Ally marathon! I’m loving it all over again.

2. Megan says:

What advice did she give you?

• Jillian says:

I honestly don’t know, haha. It was a combination of her being a bit incoherent and a very noisy, crowded station. I know she mentioned something about “another person has the ability to __”. Lift me up? Change my world around? Yeah, those sound good.

3. I just had an Ally McBeal marathon, which was triggered by my Brothers and Sisters marathon.

Watching people argue on Facebook is hilarious. Recently a friend’s ex girlfriend posted his search history and bank statement on his Facebook wall. Crazy much?

Great blog. Glad I came across it. You got a new follower, yo!

4. Rowena says:

Grand Central at rush hour will put anyone into a mood. It’s’ funny and random that lady stopped you though. I never know how to react when people do that.

Rowena @ rolala loves

5. Alyssa says:

$1 books?! Yes, please!

I nominated you for a Liebster Award! I’m not sure if you’ve been nominated before, but I just wanted to share your blog since I enjoy it so much! :-)

6. angela says:

Hope the mood improved! I love essie in any light pink ! One dollar book sounds great indeed!

I can’t believe a woman stopped you to tell you how to improve your day! Those nail polishes would brighten my day – especially that blue! So pretty!

i have?! well thank you jillian! i always feel in rush hour i’m in no moods for nothing. i’m just silently saying in my head “you’re almost there, you’re almost there, don’t blow up now, you’re almost there”. the worst.

9. i am loving the shades of BOTH of those nail polishes jillian. they are so pretty. i love al green songs. he could sing. hahaha $1 books are the best. i’ve found many good ones in that bin. have a great evening doll.

10. ashley says:

…and now I am doing the Barry White/John Cage dance…

11. Molly says:

Um, I am a firm believer in the power of new nail polish. Lately Essie has been kinda bumming me out though. I love their colors but it never seems to stay on! Sigh. And yay TV marathons.