little darling, it’s been a long, cold, lonely winter…

Have mastered the art of pressing the snooze button only once.
Janey suggested I try coconut oil on toast and now I don’t want toast any other way.
Where is my motivation?
Without cable for 3 weeks now and hardly miss it.
That being said, thank you Netflix and Hulu for cushioning the blow.
Should be following my own advice.
Here comes the sun. toodoo-doootoo

9 responses to “little darling, it’s been a long, cold, lonely winter…”

i haven’t had cable for years – hulu and netflix make it all better (and able to last). also, i really need to email you…ugh. sorry about that.

2. Megan says:

It kinda makes me very sad that your summer is approaching! Your winters are fun, thanksgiving, Christmas, Halloween, Valentine’s Day…all those things to keep you happy during winter.

Our winters are no fun.
    Me? I just have food. haha

3. Alyssa says:

Oh, good it’s good to know hulu plus and netflix help with lack of cable. We’ll be switching over soon, but we have OUR SHOWS, so I’ve been curious how it works out. :-)

• Jillian says:

There’s also a site called Project Free TV that you might want to check out. That’s how I’ve been keeping up with Walking Dead episodes (since it’s not available on standard Hulu).

4. i cut a lot of my cable out too. a lot of channels with nothing. i give netflix hell. hahaha

we haven’t had cable the entire time we’ve been married and don’t miss it at all! seriously, netflix and hulu are awesome. shorter commercials and flexible tv watching time. speaking of which, i need to catch up on some shows tonight :)

6. ashley says:

Never truly understood “Here Comes the Sun” completely until I lived in London.

7. Kate says:

okay, that settles it. i must try coconut oil in/on food not just as a beauty product!

love your blog name, probably bc i drown my coffee in creamer 😉

8. Cynthia says:

Wow! thank you! I never thought to put coconut oil on my toast but I have eaten it everyday this week and I will never go back to buttered toast! It’s so darn good! It’s even better with egg whites and chicken sausage from Trader Joe’s as a breakfast sandwich.