It’s a good thing I don’t actually own a dog because I’d probably get all Elmyra with him or her.
When I was a child, my grandmother had a dog named Spotty and I would carry him around everywhere. Since I didn’t know any better, I awkwardly held his upper body while his hind legs were left dangling. I’m sure he loved that.
As I got older, I came to realize that he preferred being cradled like a baby. Kind of like this. See? I learned.
- LOVE these movie picks for when you’re bumming hard.
- The new food pyramid – and it has wine!
- Would you feel comfortable in a doorless shower?
- FYI: Feedburner is shutting down Adsense for feeds come December 2nd. (along with a couple of other services).
- Shop at Trader Joe’s for less than $30 (and learn some amazing tips for saving money on groceries).