If you knew us personally, then you’d know Bob and I are terrible at taking pictures together. Either he comes out great and I end up looking like the wack job or I’m the one who looks good and his eyes are in the back of his head. But finally, this is a nice one of both of us! Too bad our legs cut off. Then you can fully get the effect of how short I am. Oh well! Onto links….
- A new use for blotting papers – can’t wait to try it.
- I’d love to go whale-watching someday. This thrills yet terrifies me!
- Turn your scarf into a skirt – no sewing involved.
- This interview with Diana Wang, the former intern who’s suing Hearst, is a must-read for those who have worked or are currently working an internship. What do you think about her points?
- Can’t even handle how gorgeous this place is.
- Laura Calder’s berry champagne dessert looks like the perfect summer treat – light, fresh and bubbly.
Have a happy weekend!