friday fillers

• A controversial post on one European’s complaints about America. While I can’t say I agreed with all of these points, I did find it an engrossing read (the comments section is just as interesting).

Have a great weekend all!

8 responses to “friday fillers”

1. Laura says:

I loved the article about the Irishman’s complaints about America! Definitely didn’t agree with everything, but it was so interesting to hear what someone from the outside thinks of us (I often wonder about this, especially right now with the Olympics on). The movie posters were also great! Thanks for sharing!

2. Stacy says:

I LOVE your Friday Fillers! Especially this time the movie posters & the open letter to those without children. Going bra-less right now! <3

I’m gonna read the letter to friends without children – I have a feeling I’m going to like it. Have a great one!

oh my gooooood that european guy made me laugh. especially the first one – no one tells it to you straight! i guess he hasn’t met a new yorker, lol. (although, granted, i say awesome a lot). i don’t understand why people would be upset though, many of his comments are superficial/a preference of his taste, which is totally fine. (and a case of – you see what you want to see). ah well. i guess he’s right when he says we americans like to think we’re the best.

5. Lena says:

A friend of mine just moved in with his girlfriend and they’re decorating their apartment–it’s making me itch to decorate!

6. Mei says:

Haha I totally lol’d about
    the movieposters, I guess
    they are copycats of each
    other c:

Yummy looking slice of
    cakes btw!

xx

7. Pink Ronnie says:

Such an awesome open letter and those movie posters made me laugh. As a graphic designer myself, I do get how easy it is to fall into all the conventional cliches, but hilarious nonetheless. :)
    Happy weekend, Jillian!
    Ronnie xo

8. Jillian, you always managed to find awesome links (can you tell that I read the complaints about Americans article? very interesting)! Also loved those bedroom makeover ideas!