- This is pretty fun optical illusion to try…and a great little time-waster (it can be tricky, but keep your eye on that cross!).
- Shirley Manson rocks. Loved her in the ’90s. Love her now.
- This kid is super cute. And he’s got great taste in music.
- What pick-up line would work on you? This one would work on me: “Oh hey, do you want to come back to my place and make s’mores and bacon and play Scrabble? I hope you don’t mind dogs. Sparky is a rescued shih-tzu puppy and he loves to lick people’s toes. Speaking of which, you have really pretty feet. Did you know that whenever I picture squirrels talking, it’s always in an English accent?”.
- Did you know today is free doughnut day (for U.S. residents only)?
…and I’m off to Paris! Wooo! Since I was way too disorganized this month to have posts prepared, it’ll be quiet around these parts for about a week or so. But I shall return with plenty of photos from our travels (and maybe a few stories here and there?). In the meantime, I hope you have a happy weekend!