on the mail

Can we all agree that at a certain point in life, getting the mail just isn’t fun anymore?

But this kind? This kind I like. Keep these coming.

Do you think I have enough subscriptions?

I actually have more than what’s pictured. True story.

Photobucket

11 responses to “on the mail”

1. LatteLisa LisaHjalt says:

I so agree.
    Maybe we should simply put a sticker on our letter boxes that says "no bills, please" 😉

Ha! That's a genius idea!

That's a lot of magazines – I definitely get more bills than anything fun like that!

4. Marissa says:

I stopped subscribing to magazine because I never end up finding the time to read them. :( It really is a treat coming home to a new issue, though. I miss that!

5. yours truly, melissa says:

I agree!! I wish more people were inclined to send letters and cards through the mail!

And you do have quite the magazine subscription pile! I love magazines & am always drawn to them in the checkout line (yesterday my husband actually said, so YOU'RE the consumer that's targeted for magazines in the checkout line). :)

Unfortunately I'm never able to get to all my magazines & I have too many piles of unread magazine laying around, so I've curbed my subscriptions down to three.

6. Alys says:

I don't have any subscriptions :( I think I should get some because all my post is boring. But then, I do enjoy the hunt when you know your favourite magazine has come out and you go to the shops to seek it out, then return triumphantly home… or just read the entire thing in the closest coffee shop like I do 😀

7. Maneet Jassal Gupta says:

Story of my life too! Although, bills go straight to husband's desk and magazines to mine! Do you recommend any food/cooking magazines!? I only subscribe to fashion magazines right now.

8. Lena at A Crimson Kiss says:

I write letters to friends as often as I can–it ensures a steady flow of good mail to bad!

I agree! I used to get so excited about getting the mail… in the past few months or so it's dwindled and gotten quite un-exciting. Except for my magazines. I could never have enough magazines!

10. LeeLee says:

I agree, my mail looks eerily similar, but hey as long as the magazines keep coming. :)

11. Niina - It seems pretty obvious. says:

I love magazines but to be honest I think they're SO expensive! I can usually get a whole book for the same price. But I buy magazines sometimes as a treat for myself :)