I was initially decided on a trip to Barcelona. But last week, I received an email with an incredible travel deal to Paris that I could not pass up. After mulling it over and researching the hotel (which is located in Montmartre), Bob and I decided to book it.
As a person who has never visited Paris before, I’m in total research mode and trying to plan somewhat of an itinerary. The process is kind of overwhelming, so I’m looking to you for help! I know a few of you have been, so I’d love it if you could give me some advice. I’m open to anything:
- Restaurants/bakeries to try.
- Places/sights I absolutely must go to.
- Tips on French etiquette/language.
- Anecdotes from your own Paris trip.
- Links to your own Paris trip blog posts.
- What’s the best travel guide book/website?
Like I said, any words of wisdom or recommendations you can share would be so much appreciated. I’m excited to hear your thoughts. And even more excited for this trip!