snapshots: it’s all in the details

This weekend, I’m looking forward to finally getting a much needed haircut! My bangs – which don’t even qualify as bangs anymore – look like floppy dog ears.

And since NY weather is going to be warming up soon, I’ll also be on the hunt for a good air conditioner, so if you have any brand recommendations, please feel free to share.

Oh and this is so random, but did you hear about Alicia Silverstone pre-chewing her son’s food? Weird or acceptable? Doesn’t it look like a bird regurgitating worms in her baby’s mouth? Just my observation…

On that note, have a happy weekend all!

Photobucket

8 responses to “snapshots: it’s all in the details”

I did and WIERD. I'm not a parent but I really think its a disservice to kids to do everything for them. we wonder why kids grow up and expect the world to just hand them stuff. also, it's just plain wierd. but Anyhoo….have a great weekend! can't wait to see your beautiful pictures from it on Monday.

2. Monica says:

enjoy your weekend, hope the haircut is to your liking!

3. Emily says:

I adore your photography! x

4. Gloria says:

The Alicia Silverstone thing kind of freaks me out. I wonder what the benefits of pre-chewed food are…

I'm getting a haircut too! My bangs are all wonky and crooked because I try to trim them myself. Time for a professional to step in, haha

5. Sadie Dear says:

What beautiful photos! I totally believe that taking photos helps me capture detail I'd otherwise have missed. Now, about the pre-chewed food? I don't know. It may be better than over-processed and genetically modified, high sodium traditional canned baby foods. I still don't know if I could do it.

6. Justine says:

I feel like famous people might be the weirdest.

7. Lena at A Crimson Kiss says:

Love these photos–far more enjoyable than Ms Silverstone bird-feeding her toddler…

8. Zabrinah says:

Love the photos!

I think it's gross to pre-chew anyone's food. There are blenders! There are packaged foods that children can eat (which aren't as good as fresh fruits and vegetables). There are knives that turn any meal into a bite-sized delight! I just don't understand the need to put her saliva on his food.

~Zabrinah