I can’t think of any, so I guess the title of this post remains as is. Those that have known for me a while, know that I used to call these posts, “friday!” (because they were posted on Fridays, duh). But this isn’t a Friday. And certainly no one gets excited for Thursday, so “thursday!” is out of the question. Although, I think I may have done it once before. Blah, whatever….I’m rambling.
I haven’t done one of these in while! But there were just too many good links this week that I wanted to share with you. You know, just some fun and light reading…
- A well-reviewed creme brulee recipe that doesn’t require a torch. Just a little vanilla and patience. Do you remember the scene in Amelie when she’s cracking the glass-like crust with her spoon? I love doing that too.
- Kepler-22 B is a newly discovered, possibly inhabitable planet where it’s 72 degrees Fahrenheit (or 22 C) all day every day. Yes please! Too bad it will take us 600 light-years to get there. Which means we’ll be dead millions of years before we can even reach it!
- Why don’t you…create a memory list? Remember all the personal moments that left you stronger, happier, wiser, more fulfilled? Write them down (I’ve already got a pretty notebook picked out for this).
- Have you heard the news? Google is ridding of Google Friend Connect for all non-Blogger blogs! I’m saddened by this. I’m also planning on switching to a self-hosted WordPress platform possibly in the near future, so this means losing a chunk of my Google friends. However, the bright side in all of this is that loyal readers will stick around. For all of my non-Blogger friends, here’s what you can do to help maintain your followers.
- Five lessons learned from living in Paris. This spoke to the Epicurean in me.