“But now in September the garden has cooled, and with it my possessiveness. The sun warms my back instead of beating on my head … The harvest has dwindled, and I have grown apart from the intense midsummer relationship that brought it on.” – Robert Finch
- Top 100 blogs for the frugal gourmet. The cheap foodie in me celebrates.
- The confessions of a “bad” teacher working in a south Bronx school. This was heart-warming, heart-breaking, hilarious and poignant all rolled into one well-written article. If you have a few minutes to spare, I highly recommend you read this.
- Yumi’s vegetable cheat sheet is super helpful. And something I need to put on my fridge.
- Watch these kids react to planking. Funny stuff.
- An easy how-to on making your own laundry detergent. A cheaper and more environmentally safe alternative to the store-bought stuff.
- Happy weekend to you! See you on the other side..