I am heading out St. Lucia early tomorrow morning! I’ll be gone for about a week. I’m so very excited for this much-needed trip, but I’m also stoked to get back to blogging. For weeks, I haven’t been been blogging to the standard I hold myself to. But once I return (hopefully refreshed and rarin’ to go), I have some cool topics that I hope to share with you.
- Apart from Amy’s great sense of style, I am completely and utterly obsessed with her wedges! I really feel like I need a pair, but I would have no idea how to rock them. What would you wear with these stunners?
- The most romantic food moments in film. What would you add to this list?
- A delightful travel blog that I came across recently. These ladies look like so much fun!
- For the busy ladies (and gents): how to find time to read blogs.
- Five things you didn’t know about Keanu Reeves. Not many people would take a giant pay cut just to have Pacino on board for The Devil’s Advocate!
- I will probably never bake any of the cakes or desserts that Heather posts, but I can’t help but admire these works of art. Because that’s just what it is. Beautiful, decadent, inspiring art.
- Happy weekend to you! Hope to find you here when I get back!
p.s. This picture was taken by my very talented bf.