Because Glamour, Time Out NY and Sephora’s Beauty Report arrived in the mailbox. They patiently waited for me to get home so that I can read (or rather, devour) their lovely glossy pages.
And this is what I learned:
1. Stripes are here to stay. As a loving owner of many striped items, I say here here!
2. I break all of the “4 work habits that are making you sick”.
3. How to make a 2-step dessert that tastes and looks indulgent without much effort.
4. Selena Gomez is just about the cutest thing ever.
5. I will never own all those fabulous clothes. Sigh.
By the way, who else loves to read and eat at the same time? I’ve been asked how I could possibly enjoy my food while reading. And I always say reading a magazine makes my meal more enjoyable. Can’t really pinpoint why that is (maybe it’s because I’m doing two things I love at the same time?).