friday!

• How do you feel about the No Kids Allowed movement?  Not being a parent myself, I don’t have a strong opinion on it, though I can definitely empathize with both sides.

• I want to see this movie! What can I say? I’m a sucker for predictable romantic comedies. And Chris Evans (swoon!).

• Happy weekend to you!

13 responses to “friday!”

1. Cara says:

Going to check out those websites :)

2. Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} says:

Big fan of website number one, and the line featured here is GREAT! Pretty much my prayer all through highschool.. "Dear God, please make my boobs bigger…" hehe.

3. M@coffeeandkitsch says:

I wish I didn't see that first site until AFTER I finished my work!

And I want to see that movie too – I just saw Friends With Benefits, I seem to be in a rom-com phase…..

Love the smartphone article too – very interesting read

4. Julie {love, julie} says:

I am an obsessing phone checker to the max!! I can't stop!

5. Punctuation Mark says:

have a great weekend!

6. Monica {bohemian twilight} says:

i love wacky films, serious films, BnW classics, but a good rom-com to just chill out is always good.

living in Europe I adore how family-friendly they are. there is no huge divide the way there is in America, Oz, UK. we really blank children out, it's awful.

the reason i think the idea of banning is popular is because children are broguht up without respect or at arms-length or simply allowed to be total nutcases running wild. LOL
    so of course you want to ban them, like uncontrollable animals.
    treat them with respect and as people capable of functioning without mayhem and they act accordingly, as they do throughout all of Europe.

oops, rant over…. :)

have a fab weekend!

7. Sam {fitnessfoodandfaith.blogspot.com} says:

dear blank, please blank is one of my faves!! that one is awesome!

have a great weekend!!

I saw that obsessive phone checker article-John and I both checked our phones twice…while I skimmed it.

As for No Kids Allowed, my little brother and I were often the only children at expensive restaurants or resorts, and frankly, we had earned it. I understand wanting to be able to take your children anywhere you please, but I think you have to be confident in their ability to behave for everyone else's sake!

And now that I've stepped off my tiny soapbox, Happy Weekend!

9. Anna Walker says:

Hope you have a super fantastic weekend!
    I like the No Kids Allowed Movement in only one way…the fact that there were kids in the theatre when I saw Sex and The City 2, KILLED the movie for me, and I can't get over how awful it was! Having no kids allowed in R rated, *TOTALLY* adult movies would be a-okay with me! 😀

10. Anna Walker says:

PS I'll check out the smart phone checking article!

11. Eleanor at Mirror Of My World says:

hi jillian
    thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog.
    hope youll come back and follow, im going to follow your lovely blog.
    love the chalk rainbow picture, beautiful.
    eleanor x
    mirrorofmyworld.blogspot.com

12. yours truly, melissa says:

Anna Faris is hilarious! I want to see that movie now too.

13. Eleanor at Mirror Of My World says:

oh yey i didnt realise my blog was on bloglovin? is that same as networked blogs or different lol!! xx