friday!

Can you believe Blogger was down for so many hours?  And to top it off, yesterday’s blog was deleted (were any of yours deleted, too?). Boooo!  Needless to say, me and Blogger are NOT on good terms today.  However, the show must go on…

• A lot of you have probably been suffering from allergies, so you might appreciate some natural relief from the record-high levels of pollen this year.

• If you live in a city full of taco trucks, hot dog stands and halal carts, then you might want to read the confessions of a street vendor.  I always find articles about other people’s jobs to be so fascinating and revealing.

10 responses to “friday!”

1. coffeeandkitsch says:

love that last link – what a brave woman haha

and as frustrating as it was with blogger down, it is a million times better than tumblr. i used to blog there, but seeing as it was tossing our errors left and right and down more than it was actually working….well…blogger is a huge sigh of relief!

2. Aquí says:

Haha, loved the last link! If my boy dressed me for a week, I would wear no makeup and probably run around in swim trunks and surf shirts…

3. Ana Degenaar says:

Loving this links.
    xx

P.S. If you participated in this giveaway please leave your comment again. Blogger re-posted it without the comments. I apologize and thank you.

4. Gloria says:

ugh my allergies have been horrendous this season – thanks for sharing that article! i'll be on the search for local honey (better late than never). have a wonderful weekend!

What great links-I can't IMAGINE letting John dress me for a week! I'd be in crop tops and cowboy boots-yikes!

Enjoy the weekend, darling-I'll be sipping a cocktail to relieve all this blogger stress!

6. The Many Colours of Happiness says:

That last link was great! Joel would probably make me wear sweats and a t-shirt, he likes it when I'm not dressed up for some crazy reason.

And I can't believe your post got deleted, that's awful!

7. Deidre says:

Blogger was really annoying – I didn't lose any posts just some comments!

Hah – I have no idea what my boy would dress me in – that's such a good question :)

8. iris says:

Dude. Blogger didn't just delete posts, it deleted comments on posts! Thankfully, I only lost one, but STILL…grrr.

9. Alena says:

I love the boyfriend dressing his girlfriend link. Hilarious. I have no idea what Ben would put me in, but I don't think I want to find out!

10. SE says:

I loved all of the links this Friday, especially the healthy dinners, thanks!