friday!

• i love this picture, so i thought i’d share it with you!  it was taken directly underneath a chandelier inside the lunt-fontanne theater (i went to see the addams family musical here which, by the way, was hilarious!).  i only wish i could have had a wider lens to capture the entire fixture.  oh well…i love it with all its imperfection.

• have you noticed pleated skirts taking off this year?  i never thought i’d say it, but i’m regressing back to my parochial school days and jumping on the pleats bandwagon.  this mini from urban outfitters is on my wishlist.  i want i want!

• i have big plans for nutella this weekend.  stay tuned…

• hope you have a happy weekend!

17 responses to “friday!”

1. theeclecticlife says:

1) Agreed, totally love this photograph. 2) I HAVE noticed how pleats are taking over the fashion world at this moment. I didn't really like it until I saw a couple of outfits by the Anthroholic. We can be in that reminiscent bandwagon together. 3) We do buy organic or attempt to. Have you seen Food Inc.? It was pretty defining for us. 4) Can't wait to hear about your nutella experiments next week. Have a great weekend!

i haven't seen food inc. but i really want to! i've heard a ton of controversy surrounding it, so i'm definitely intrigued…

3. Tanya (a Taste of T) says:

I love that picture too. It makes me want to dance in the snow while drinking warm hot cocoa.

4. Googlover/keishua says:

Good morning.
    What a great list.
    pleat! I just gave away my black pleated skirt.
    I try to buy organic but sometimes the price deters me. In produce the price can be really steep if the season is off. I'll have to look at the suggestions…

ha! i love that. it kind of makes me want to twirl while looking up.

i completely agree. organic tends to be a bit more expensive which is why i only buy certain things organic (like blueberries). but foods like bananas, i'll just pick up anywhere i can find them.

6. Aquí says:

beautiful photo! I love the warm colors!

7. Hearthandmade says:

That is a good picture!! Im so glad i found your blog. Those cheddar biscuits in your next post look divine!

Love a little pleat-so cute!

Also, 13 things your barista won't tell you made me giggle, especially what a macchiato actually is. Genius!

Have a wonderful weekend!

9. Signe says:

yay for the weekend :)

10. Gabriella {sensiblyluxe} says:

I love chandeliers, so this photo is extra special.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    (PS You are the direct cause for the Nutella grocery run I am about to have.)

11. Janey R. says:

that photo is so full of whimsy, i LOVE it!

12. Heart Charlie says:

That is a gorgeous photo!!

13. Indie.Tea says:

Cute :) I'm not a Starbucks fan, so I found the barista tips interesting. The organic tips are interesting – I do buy organic and local actually – and I dont eat beef, don't like popcorn…
    O, and that shot is dazzling.

14. The Many Colours of Happiness says:

That's an amazing photograph!!
    Hahaha I was a barista, I could add 10000 more things onto that list!
    That organic thing was really interesting. I always try to get organic things where I can.

15. kitten roar says:

i do always try to eat organic if it is fiscally possible. i know that there is not much of a nutritional difference in organic vs. non organic but i still feel healthier and better eating something more pure.

16. rebecca says:

my carnivorous husband doesn't eat red meat anymore after watching food, inc. do it. watch it.

yes ma'am!