- lincoln center at night never gets old. it’s spacious, beautifully lit and being that close to the opera house makes me feel like a classy gal. plus, there’s ample opportunity for lovely pictures.
- 5 reasons NOT to quit drinking coffee. as if i needed any.
- remember to set your clocks one hour ahead this weekend. yes, we lose an hour but we also gain more sunshine! call me an optimist.
- i’ve been getting into a ton of food blogs lately. there’s really no need to ever buy a cookbook again with the vast amount of recipes in the blogosphere. pretty tasty things, oh she glows, cannelle et vanille, smitten kitchen and simply recipes are a few of my favorites. what are some of yours?
- a big thank you to everyone who commented on wednesday’s “better health” post! i think it’s so interesting to hear what other people are doing to better themselves. and i love to hear your feedback.
- happy weekend to you!
update: my thoughts are with the tsunami victims and their families. can’t even begin to imagine what japan is going through. it makes me so thankful to have my friends and family.