friday!

• i’m itching for days like this (pictured above).  short sleeves, bare legs and leisurely walks in the park.  never mind spring, let’s go straight to summer!

• since breakfast is the most important meal of the day, i’m making a conscious effort to eat healthy and filling breakfasts starting next week.  i was inspired by this post.  and i’m also doing it because i had one too many bacon, egg and cheese biscuits from mickey d’s this week.

• happy weekend to you!

10 responses to “friday!”

1. Jen HaHA says:

Just found your blog on a Taste of T. How could I not press that pretty little thumbnail? You had me at "coffee". I live in Seattle, ranked T&L #1 city for coffee, yay! We're ranked #2 for smartest people, boo we're slipping. Congrats to Portland. Anyway, the article pretty much nailed it as far all the types of places to get coffee–on just about every corner. I prefer my drive-up espressos, indie cafés and walk-up windows. I prefer everything else to Starbucks really, but I still go there. What's your fave coffee drink?
    Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

2. Gabriella {sensiblyluxe} says:

I love the messy bun/s! I wouldn't mind having that hair and be in the first picture. Something about sunglasses, flipflops, and sitting on a crub is so very summer.

jen – aw, thank you so much! i feel the same way about starbucks. i'd much rather have coffee from a cafe, but sometimes starbucks is just so darn convenient! and i love vanilla lattes. any latte, really! what's yours?

gabriella – isn't it so cute? i think that's a perfect summer hairstyle.

4. Caleb says:

How could you be tired of Charlie Sheen?

Yesterday there was a news site with a quiz: Charlie Sheen or Gadhafi?

They had 10 quotes and you had to attribute each to one or the other.

I got 3 out of 10 right!

Holy popsicle stick.

Caleb

i heard about that on the radio! i only got a few of them right myself. it was surprisingly tough. i guess crazy minds think alike.

6. Caroline says:

Being that you love COFFEE well you will appreciate my post today :) just got back from Portland where the COFFEE WAS AHHMAZING!!!

7. Felicia says:

Ah that hair tutorial is so cute. I wish my hair was longer so I could try it out! Also, I am so ready for spring/summer to arrive. I can't wait to break out the sandals.

8. Indie.Tea says:

I haven't been following the Charlie Sheen drama, so I guess I'll check out the link.
    O, and yes – I do live in one of those top coffee cities. They didn't mention my favorite place – Blue Bottle.
    And I can't wait for warm weather either.

9. Signe says:

Haha, Charlie Sheen is just way out there!
    And a lovely weekend to you :)

10. Heart Charlie says: