- bobby made me a “mix tape”! and i use quotations because it’s not actually a cassette (it’s a thumb drive). but it came in this super cute, old-school packaging. he says i have to listen to all of it in order because each song tells the story of of us, chronologically. ooooh wee! so far, i’ve only listened to the first 3*. i’m smiling…
- meet baby facebook. no really, her name is facebook.
- i was listening to the radio and heard one of the djs raving about the seasonal shamrock shake at mcdonald’s. there’s even a website dedicated to “shake sightings”. has anyone ever tried it? what’s the big deal? because honestly, i wasn’t too impressed with the cult favorite, mcrib, so i’m a bit skeptical (though still curious).
- islands to see before you die (great vacation ideas!).
- next tuesday (march 1), you can get free pancakes at ihop and a free peach tea drink from the coffee bean & tea leaf. click on the links for details.
- happy weekending!
*in case you’re interested, the first 3 songs are every girl i see by buddy guy, crimson & clover by joan jett & the blackhearts and i never talk to strangers by tom waits and bette midler.