- don’t drink red wine before midnight. you’re not allowed to fall asleep before the ball drops.
- don’t think you need to have someone to kiss at midnight. it’s perfectly fine not to have to settle for someone mediocre as your first kiss of the year. but if you do have someone special, then yay!
- don’t be that person. you know, the one that arrives fashionably late. and by fashionable, i mean two minutes before twelve.
- do glam it up! the night isn’t complete without a shiny silver eyeshadow or a sequined skirt! and really…when else are you going to have an excuse to wear that 90’s body glitter?
- do have a designated driver. or some other form of reliable (and preferably, sober) transportation.
- do have fun! okay, so this one’s a cop-out. i couldn’t think of another do.
cheers to another new year! see you on the other side!