1. real simple – i started subscribing to this almost a year ago and i must say this is the most well-rounded of the magazines and my top favorite! it’s chock full of recipes, organizing tips, beauty & fashion advice, home decor ideas and way way more. and of course, everything is…yep, real simple.
2. glamour – to me, a glamourous woman is someone who is confident, fashionable, brave, comfortable with herself, knows how to put herself together in five minutes or less, sees beauty in everything, has a sense of humor, successful (or aspiring to be)…glamour caters to this type of woman.
3. time out new york – i live by this magazine. anytime i need something to do or an event to go to, tony has it covered. and i can’t forget that it’s introduced me to some of the best (and now, my favorite) restaurants in the city. this magazine makes me fall in love with new york all over again.
4. marie claire – fabulous fashiony fun. i like to think of it as the everyday woman’s vogue.
5. us weekly – i don’t actually buy this magazine or subscribe to it, but it’s my waiting-on-the-grocery-line guilty pleasure. don’t judge me.